Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hey guys!

So I realized this week that I'm awful at blogging. I forget to update and post my stuff and my picture project was an utter failure. Well, here is what is going on with Colin and I:

-Colin and I celebrated our first Valentine's day as a married couple.
-Our first niece, Brentlyn Claire Bonner, was born on February 19th weighing 8.2lbs. She is a little chunker.
-My 22nd birthday was on February 22nd making this my golden year.
-Bearbills has started to expand.
-I had my 1st job interview, which was very frightening but also great!
-My sister-in-law, Chelsea, got engaged to a wonderful guy named Phil.
-We have decided to get a new car this summer and are now trying to figure out what we want.

I will try and do better. I promise!

2 comments:

  1. Haha you're so funny. Congrats to your family on the baby! Brentlyn is such a cute name!

    And... I love your glitter heart. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new car?? Ooo la la.

    We live in the same town and I miss you.

    ReplyDelete